Podcasts for Wedding Professionals
We learn best when we learn from each other. One of the easiest ways to learn is to simply shut up and listen! That’s why podcasts are a great way to learn about the ever-changing wedding industry. We have had the luxury of having several of our Southern Wedding Collective vendors featured on podcasts. It’s nice in this digital age to still feel connected to other vendors even over airwaves. If you have some time driving to appointments consider a few of our favorite wedding podcasts below. And if you have been featured on a podcast we would love to showcase your knowledge with others! Don’t forget to send us a comment or drop an email and let us know.
- The Big Wedding Planning Podcast: Hosted by Michelle Martinez, a certified, career wedding planner with 20 years in the industry. Since 2016, and with over 290 episodes and 2.5 million downloads. Michelle brings heart, humor, and honesty to a diverse community in the midst of planning their weddings. This is a podcast for ANYONE involved in planning a wedding.
- Wedding Industry Insider Podcast: Dig deep into the wedding industry with Eddie Babbage, the founder, and CEO of Timeline Genius. In this podcast, Eddie interviews top figures in the wedding industry, bringing forth insights that you can apply to your own business and wedding planning.
- Behind the Veil: An award-winning podcast that goes Behind The Veil that provides insight into the world of weddings and events. From Mental Health and Wedding Planning to Vendor Meals – A Right or a Privilege, to singers on tour, and even a few famous people. There is nothing we won’t tackle! Bringing in the world’s best vendors to provide true, honest, and real advice. The shows are always live, and always unedited…. so you never know what someone is going to let slip out! Host: Keith Willard – Owner of Keith Willard Events.
- Tea With Jainé: Answering your wedding photography questions, one cup of tea at a time! Wedding Photographer, Educator, and Photography Coach Jainé Kershner, of Jainé Kershner Photography, chat with photographers, wedding planners, and industry experts about how to create and grow a profitable wedding photography business.
- Weddings For Real: Real wedding vendors share their tips and tricks for surviving and thriving in this one-of-a-kind industry. Hosted by Megan Gillikin of A Southern Soiree Wedding Planning, you’ll hear guests share their secrets on marketing, the client experience, networking, community, sales, and more – and you might even hear some crazy wedding stories along the way!
- The Wedding Report: In this podcast, Shane McMurray, interviews businesses that work in the wedding industry and talk about weddings and the business of weddings.
- The Wedding Pro CEO Podcast: Have you ever wished you could have a mentor with over a decade of business experience give you her tried and true secrets to success? That’s exactly what you’ll get when you listen to The Wedding Pro CEO Podcast with your host, Brandee Gaar. This workshop-style podcast is packed with actionable step-by-step strategies that are helping wedding industry entrepreneurs ditch the overwhelm and build the profitable business they’ve always dreamed of!
- This Week in Weddings: This Week in Weddings is a support group for wedding industry entrepreneurs. We’re the ones behind the scenes – planning and designing the wedding, creating the invitations, baking the cakes, and taking the photos. The podcast features wedding planner Kimberly Rhodes and invitation designer Annie Roche chatting about the business of weddings with professionals in the wedding industry.
- The Wedding Biz with Andy Kushner: Andy Kushner offers an inside look behind-the-scenes of the wedding and event world for both industry experts and bridal couples by featuring in-depth and transformative conversations with event industry icons. The Wedding Biz is also the only global platform of its kind to serve the business development needs of wedding and events professionals.
- Wedded: The Wedding Planner Podcast: Welcome to Wedded: The Wedding Planner Podcast. We are Tracy Taylor Ward and Shannon Leahy, wedding planners with a love for event design who work with clients all over the world. Tracy’s company, Tracy Taylor Ward Design, is based in NY and FL, and Shannon’s company, Shannon Leahy Events, is located in CA and MD. After a combined 20 years in the events industry, we’ve “wedded” our expertise to share with you everything we know about weddings and how to run a successful luxury event planning company.
What wedding industry-related podcasts are you listening to? What should be on the list? Let us know in the comments.